When the Modify link (ID) is selected
from the Instructor Management Screen, the program will bring up the Modify Instructor Screen for
the currently selected instructor of the
Instructor Management Screen) .
The following fields are provided to enter the information for the instructor:
· Hourly Cost - enter the hourly cost for this instructor. This is only used for information in the instructor display pages.
· Description - enter a description for this instructor (usually the FAA ratings). This is only used for information in the instructor display pages.
· Schedulable - check this box to allow this instructor to be scheduled.
Note: Clearing the Schedulable checkbox is a good way to temporarily remove an instructor from the schedule without removing them as an instructor.
· Enable Instructor's Picture - check to enable the instructor's picture. This is only used for information in the instructor display pages.
Note: Any files selected for the instructor picture must be jpg files and must be uploaded to the img directory on the server. The file must be named [FirstnameLastname].jpg.
· Update Button select the Update button to save the new instructor information after all entries are made for this screen.
· Remove Button select the Remove button to Remove the current instructor from the instructor list.
Note: If aircraft checkout and checkin features are enabled, the Remove Instructor button is not shown. Removing an instructor is accomplished using the Modify User screen.
Back to the Help Table of Contents